What is Schoology?
Schoology (Pronounced SKOO-luh-jee) is a learning space that enhances face-to-face and distance learning through communication, collaboration, and personalized learning.
Schoology, a learning management system (LMS), allows teachers to post assignments and other resources for their classes.
Schoology is replacing Blackboard as the FCPS LMS starting summer 2021.
Students can access Schoology from any computer or mobile device with Internet access.
Learn more about Schoology on the FCPS Schoology page .
- Starting in July 2021, we will not use Blackboard 24-7 Learning or Blackboard Collaborate Ultra (BBCU)
- Schoology has a connected web conferencing tool - Zoom
- Schoology works with Google Drive
- You need a SIS/ParentVUE account to login to Schoology
- Parent accounts will be available in mid-August
- Information about how to login to parent accounts will be shared with you closer to the start of the school year
- Students will have a Schoology account by June 18, 2021
- Students will not see any classes until the grading period starts
- Students will use their FCPS student ID and password to login to Schoology
- You will have a Schoology account on June 18, 2021
- You can learn more about Schoology on the FCPS Schoology Student page
- You won't see any classes until the grading period starts
- You will use your student ID and password to login to Schoology. Look for the FCPS logo to make sure you are on the correct login page.
- Your child's class
- Your child's assignments and participation
- Your child's calendar
- Teacher comments, scores, and feedback